Our Mission Statement
- Ensure your understanding of the real estate market trends and the real estate practices here in Utah.
- Present you with a personalized guide to selling and/or buying a mountain property.
- To explore how we can best support you in achieving your real estate goals.
- To assist you in achieving your objectives as smoothly and successfully as possible.
- To thoroughly prepare you for the many critical decisions that come with purchasing a home or vacation rental so you know what questions to ask.
- To protect your confidentiality.
Our respect for your privacy, partnered with our distinct experience, enables us to provide you with the highest degree of competency possible. We believe it is important that you have a full perspective of the process. It is our pleasure to be of service to you as your Park City real estate professional
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage "Best Of State Winner, 2017"
John Winchester, Marketing Director of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage commented, “2016 was a banner year for Coldwell Banker Utah. We opened a new office in Park City. We added over 100 experienced Sales Associates to the team. Our relocation department reached platinum- level and was a Cartus Cup finalist for the first time ever. The company generated over $1.8 billion in sales in one of the most competitive markets in years. Add to that, the Coldwell Banker Foundation donated over $100,000 to local charities, including $20,000 to the Autism Council of Utah. I believe that these qualities helped set us apart from the competition and make us a Best of State winner.”