2015 Park City Ski Season Will Include $50 Million Of Ski Terrain Improvements
Since the purchase of Park City Mountain Resort Vail has been aggressively working hard to connect TWO of the best ski areas to create North Americas largest ski resorts.
- The connection will create over 7,300 acres of skiable terrain. For the 2015 Park City Ski Season some of the improvements will be an eight-passenger high speed gondola. The gondola will run from the base of the Silverlode Lift at Park City to the Pine Cone Ridge and ski or ride to the Thaynes Canyon area.
- The existing King Con lift will be upgraded to a six-person high speed lift.
- The existing Motherlode will be upgraded to a high seed 4-person lift.
- The restaurant called "Snow Hut" located near the Silverloade lift will seat 500 people for a top-of-the-line culinary experience.
- The Canyon restaurant called the "Summit House" will be renovated to increase seating to 250.
- Improved snowmaking equipment to help improve the skier traffic.
Proposed 2015 The Canyons and Park City Mountain Resort PDF Map.
Did you know?
We offer far more than just a pretty Park City real estate website! We can provide you COMPLETE market evaluations for your home, take you on a VIRTUAL walkthrough of any property, and even offer assistance with special circumstances (divorce, estates & probate, 1031 tax exchanges, trusts and other more complicated real estate transactions) where needed. We have the experience to make your real estate vision a reality. Call us today for a consultation. We are happy to assist you!